Tour der Ramsau/Dachstein Race Information
Tour de Ramsau/Dachstein is a Euroloppet Champion Race
The European Union of XC Ski Marathon has accepted the Tour de Ramsau/Dachstein as a Champion Race into the Euroloppet race series, since winter 2019.
We are proud to fulfil the quality criteria and hence to be able to enhance the international XC ski marathon scene with our Tour de Ramsau/Dachstein.
For this reason, in the future, a 42-K Dachstein Skating event will be taking place during the Tour de Ramsau/Dachstein on Sunday. There is also a 12 km freestyle race.
Also, the Dachstein Classic events over 30 km and 10 km on Saturday are Euroloppet races.
A very warm welcome to all Euroloppet athletes in Ramsau am Dachstein.
More information about the Euroloppet Series Euroloppet Series
Entry Fee Services
Included in the entry fee are the following services for the Tour de Ramsau/Dachstein athletes:
- Free car park at the stadium on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (as long as there are free spaces available)
- Ski ticket for the race day
- Bib with timing chip as souvenir
- Timing and results service
- Clothes storage at the Ramsau Centre
- Starter bag made from sustainable materials
- Finisher medal
- Catering along the race track – according to the distance up to five stations
- Pole service stations after the start and along the race track
- Emergency and medical service along the track
- Drinks for the athletes after the race in the finish area
- Catering for the athletes after the race at the Ramsau event centre
- Catering along the track and in the finish area is provided by the Ramsau Bioniers (organic farmers)
- Showers and locker rooms at the Ramsau indoor pool
Subject to changes!